An attractive Eid card, especially suitable for Eid ul Adha (Azha) / Qurbani Eid around 21st August 2018
- the image on the front includes the original Greek text of John 1:29
- the Bible texts inside are translations of the Greek text on the front: John (Yahya)
saw Jesus (΄Isa) coming towards him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God,
who takes away the sin of the world!”
John1:29 [Most Muslim languages refer to Jesus as 'Isa and to John the Baptist as Yahya]
- each card contains 7 languages: English, Arabic, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Somali and Turkish
- an excellent discussion starter in three ways...
- about the fact that the Bible is available in the original languages
- about Abraham's sacrifice (celebrated on this Eid) pointing forward to the sacrificial death of the Lamb of God ... Jesus
- can be used with our leaflet on the same theme "The Great Sacrifice" - available in packs of 10 or packs of 100
- greeting is "Happy Eid"
- attractive eastern design
- A6 size (folded A5). If you'd prefer a larger card, try the large version of this card
- supplied with white envelopes
- 20% discount for orders of 10 or more